Job description / Role
Executive Assistant (Cairo)
Exciting EA position based in Cairo, Egypt for a global consultancy company.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Global Professional Service company in Cairo. They are currently recruiting an Executive Assistant, supporting Partners across the operations, reporting to the Manager of Administration.
They are seeking out candidates with a dynamic personality and strong organizational skills to perform various tasks independently and efficiently.
* Collaborate as a team with EA's within the organization, providing required support during the absence of the Partners
* Responsible for extensive diary and calendar management on a regular basis with prepared agendas.
* Ensure arrangements of all the logistic requirements which include travel bookings, itineraries, hotel accommodations, visa and mandatory tests required for travel.
* Screen calls and emails as required
* Responsible for preparing presentations, responding to correspondence, and maintain high priority documents, ensuring proper documentation.
* Be the key point of contact and liaise with clients and team members maintain a collaborative environment within the workplace.
* Ensure strong relationships with key stakeholders are maintained
* Maintain discretion and confidentiality, as well as adhere to the policies and procedures of the organisation
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. This is an exciting opportunity to further progress with a global, professional entity.
The Successful Applicant
* 3+ years of relevant experience within a professional service company or an MNC as an Executive Assistant or similar roles
* Excellent communication in English is essential and Arabic is advantageous
* Must have strong knowledge in Microsoft Office
* Ability to deliver in challenging environments by ensuring prioritisation of tasks and effective time management
* Ability to work in a team environment
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Senior Executive Assistant
|Saudi Arabia||27 Apr|
Executive Assistant to CIO & Team