Job description / Role
• In absence of the Executive Chef, represent the Kitchen Department on the hotel's Executive Committee,
• To support staff needs in other Divisions based on the hotel priorities and anticipated business levels.
• To assist in ensuring that each outlet is managed by a Management Team (Chef de Cuisine) who are totally accountable for their profitability
• To assist in ensuring that each Food & Beverage outlet and banquet is managed successfully as an independent profit center
• To set, in close conjunction with each Chef de Cuisine, Annual Operating Targets, which will form part of the Hotel's Annual Business Plan
• Level of Education Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Hospitality
• Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
• French (Working level)
Essential and optional requirements
About the Company
Perched on the quiet Southern tip of El Gezirah island, close to the city center and Zamalek. 433 luxurious rooms including 50 suites, stunning ballroom perfect for weddings, flexible meeting rooms and exquisite restaurants and bars.
Welcome to a 5-star luxury hotel on the Nile: a haven in the center of Cairo where you are made to feel at home. Discover 433 luxurious rooms including 50 sumptuous suites, a stunning ballroom perfect for weddings, and flexible meeting rooms.
Wander down the leafy Promenade to exquisite restaurants and bars, pamper yourself in SoSPA, and soak in an infinity pool overlooking the Nile. The excitement and mysteries of Egypt's capital lie steps from the light-flooded lobby.