Job description / Role
Passionate about guest interaction, kitchen? As an Executive Sous Chef, you will lead your team to create unforgettable Food experiences for our guests
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To assist the Executive Chef in overseeing the kitchen and stewarding operations of the Hotel
- To interact with Food & Beverage, Sales & Marketing to ensure residents and guests receive high levels of service
- To be entrepreneurial and to think beyond the boundaries is expected and not requested
- To provide service that is sincere, warm and enthusiastic, ensuring the guests’ satisfaction
- To take the time to get to know the guests and to be committed to service excellence
Your experience and skills include:
In 3-4 bullet points, indicate the essential qualifications and experience (e.g. education, technical skills, languages)
Your team and working environment:
- Minimum expérience of 3 – 5 years with international chain hotels.
- Bachelor Degree or Hotel Management Degree or Equivalent.
- Heartist, Team Player, Strong Leadership, creative, innovative and with great communication skill.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
Perched on the quiet Southern tip of El Gezirah island, close to the city center and Zamalek. 433 luxurious rooms including 50 suites, stunning ballroom perfect for weddings, flexible meeting rooms and exquisite restaurants and bars.
Welcome to a 5-star luxury hotel on the Nile: a haven in the center of Cairo where you are made to feel at home. Discover 433 luxurious rooms including 50 sumptuous suites, a stunning ballroom perfect for weddings, and flexible meeting rooms.
Wander down the leafy Promenade to exquisite restaurants and bars, pamper yourself in SoSPA, and soak in an infinity pool overlooking the Nile. The excitement and mysteries of Egypt's capital lie steps from the light-flooded lobby.