Job description / Role
As a large, sophisticated professional services organization, everything we do comes down to having the right people with the right skills in the right place This is a fantastic opportunity to join the in house recruitment team at EY, finding future talent that will enable EY to deliver our strategy
Working as a valued member of the MENA Experienced Hire recruitment team, you have the opportunity to deliver a best in class candidate experience while supporting the growth of a specific business or businesses. We're looking for someone like you who has the autonomy to become a key business partner to your stakeholders, offering advice on best practice, defining a sourcing strategy to deliver end-to-end recruitment processes across your portfolio.
Your key responsibilities
- As a Senior Recruiter you will manage the end-to-end recruitment processes for a defined business or businesses.
- You will be responsible for ensuring candidates have an exceptional candidate experience and while delivering a quality service to business stakeholders.
- Increasing engagement of key business stakeholders by building and developing networks and relationships is essential, as is developing recruitment plans, innovative sourcing strategies for specialist skill sets and quality candidate shortlists or pipelines. Engaging with business stakeholders to drive their involvement in the selection process is paramount.
- Regularly evaluating sourcing channels will support your success as well as using data and analytics to support your strategy and drive hiring decisions.
Building relationships with external agencies and developing networks to support candidate identification will be an important part of this role, as well as managing offer discussions with relevant stakeholders and closing candidates.
Skills and attributes for success
- Adding value by demonstrating a thorough understanding of recruitment trends and market knowledge
- Planning, organising and delivering appropriate recruitment plans based on a thorough understanding of recruitment methods and concepts working with minimal supervision
- Demonstrating an understanding of assessment methods e.g. competency based interviewing, psychometric testing, technical testing and assessment centres
- Collaboration with regional and functional leads (campus recruitment, experienced hire recruitment, mobility, talent Sourcing and employer branding)
To qualify for the role you must have
- Approximately five years of recruitment experience, preferably with a professional services company
- A degree in Human Resources or a related discipline
- In-depth knowledge and experience of recruiting end to end, attracting candidates up to Director level from a variety of sources including internal recruitment systems, internal networks, headhunting and referrals
- Proven track record of managing and executing specialist or complex recruitment briefs, including senior hires, with minimal guidance
Ideally, you'll also have
- Ability to quickly pick up full account management of key recruitment areas and able to establish their self as a valued and trusted recruitment business partner
- Ability to work independently but able to readily identify when to share information with immediate team (for knowledge or best practise) or when to escalate significant issues
What we look for
You will be an experienced Senior Recruitment Advisor with a passion for direct sourcing and desire to provide an exceptional candidate experience. You will also work closely with Partners and Directors across the business so the ability to build strong and effective relationships, delivering at times difficult messages, will also be key.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognised for the value you bring to the business. We also offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a b etter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region