Job description / Role
Facilities Maintenance Manager - LRT
About the company
RATP Dev, in the Middle East and across the world, is committed to developing and optimizing public transportation systems. Everywhere, we operate to boost the local economy and quality of life of our passengers. Everywhere, we are driven by excellence, passion and determination in welcoming challenge.
RATP Dev Middle East is the regional head office which operates and maintains urban transportation systems in multiple countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on its networks. Headquartered in Dubai, RATP Dev Middle East has become a leading, innovative and sustainable mobility player in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
In the wider MENA region, RATP Dev Mobility Cairo (RDMC) will soon be in charge of the operations and maintenance of Cairo Line 3 and its future extensions therefore we are actively sourcing quality talent for this new and exciting venture in Egypt.
About the job
- Lead the Maintenance Team for the Civil and Fire protection Works on the Buildings and Facilities in Cairo LRT project
- Managing the maintenance sub-contractors for building facilities (painting, doors, windows. Etc)
- Managing the sub-contractors maintenance activities for Civil works inspection, fire protection systems (Firefighting and Fire Alarm)
- Following up on technical objectives related to the quality and efficiency of the maintenance activities.
- Performing related duties as assigned by Maintenance Manager.
- Maintaining compliance with all company policies and procedures
- BSc. Engineering
- Solid Knowledge of Facilities Management, Civil Works, Firefighting protection, and maintenance activities
- Ability to Plan, Monitor, and Coach
- Budget control knowledge (OPEX & CAPEX)
- Railway knowledge is highly recommended
- Min. 5 years of experience in Facilities Management and Fire Protection Systems.
- Previous experience in Projects, Offshore and site work activities
About the Company
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world's densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world's fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Facilities Manager – Hard FM
Big Fish Recruitment
Senior Facilities Manager
Power Group of Companies
Facility Management Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Head of Facilities Management
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Big Fish Recruitment