Job description / Role
- Manage the allocate staff to include the AA1, facility coordinator, mail coordinator, handyman and out tasked services
- Hire, train and manage temporary help as needed.
- Submit timely, detailed monthly reports.
- Provide direction and guidance in promoting career development and growth to allocate employees.
- Maximize resource utilization and delegation of tasks to support staff.
- Monitor office expenses and review against monthly expense transaction detail report; notify Regional Facility manager of any discrepancies.
- Provide input to PBA budget planning process. Stay within established PO budget during the fiscal year.
- Identify capital requirements for budgetary purposes.
- Seek to reduce overall office expenditures.
- Negotiate with vendors to obtain best service and pricing as it applies to OREF
- Minimize real estate expenses.
- Provide cost information detail when requested.
- Provide approvals to Lease Administration for the payment of rents
- Record quarterly PBA amounts in budget tool
- Capture accurate invoice data and make timely payments to PO's
- Provide a quality work environment that enhances employee productivity.
- Effectively manage all conference and demo room activities to include overseeing conference scheduling using Collaboration suite, equipment functionality and general conference room upkeep. Provide usage reports as required
- Proactively ensure the facility as an asset is well maintained to include furniture repairs, carpet cleaning, touch ups and replacements as needed. Act as a liaison with the landlord, contractors, architects and other Oracle vendors or personnel.
- Establish annual purchase orders and monitor monthly vendor payment.
- Assign office space based on the EMEA Space Ranking guideline.
- Record accurate office space assignments on a monthly basis into Oracle*Property Manager.
- Demonstrate PN proficiency and serve as a site reference.
- Review site ETD's and facility usage summary; notify Regional facility manager of discrepancies.
- Assist Regional Facility manager by providing planning information and feedback to initiate, manage and follow up on projects. Help in developing stacking plans, capacity plans and site programs
- Supervise the ordering of repairs and track office equipment servicing, including copy machines, printers, fax machines, and postage meters. Track machine repairs and usage data.
- Maintain inventory of all facilities capital assets including owner, serial number and location; reconcile on an annual basis.
- Establish preliminary space plans and identify alternatives; coordinate requirements and provide budget estimates for scope approval
- Interact with various groups and collect information regarding headcount growth requirements.
- Establish and communicate move coordination requirements. Prepare move coordination forms, issue boxes, labels, and distribute information. Follow up to resolve outstanding move coordination issues.
- Assist in identification of Construction or project punch list items; follow up on completion of these items including participation in 11-month walk through (for new facilities)
- Review property manager reports on a monthly basis to ensure that employees are being correctly charged for space and space assignments entered into the system are correct.
- Maintain inventory of fixed assets (Oracle facilities owned equipment) for each office and allocate staff member.
- Establish annual purchase orders and monitor and approve monthly payment of landlord variable expenses. Update PBA quarterly with landlord totals for Global Variance reports
- Obtain vendor price quotes, prepare purchase requisitions with accompanying justification via web, obtain vendor statements of work, arrange for new vendor setup, prepare check requests and route requests to appropriate management level for approval for OREF managed vendors.
- Establish and maintain annual service contracts for office equipment, AV equipment, carpet cleaning and supplemental HVAC units in accordance with Purchasing policies.
Safety, Security & Environmental:
- Educate employees regarding building and general office emergency procedures; set up CPR training
- Maintain secure office environment; work with corporate security on any theft incidents.
- Interface with building security and local law enforcement to file police or theft reports.
- Maintain local contact and emergency calling lists for posting, wallet cards, LCMT charts
- Responsible for overall office safety & security of the office
- Provide documentation to support and insure established country EMS processes are maintained and remain
- Participate in annual Emergency Evacuations in facilities with 100+
- Participate in Sheltering In programs in facilities of 400+
Education: BA/BS in Facility Management, Business; certification through IFMA, BOMI desirable.
Experience: 5-10 years office management experience in a large corporation managing diverse and sometimes remote staff consisting of 5-10 employees.
- Experience in dealing with outside vendors, negotiating agreements and working in a sales office environment
- Extensive use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint as well as email
- Good interpersonal and conflict resolution skills exercised in a reasonable, fair and consistent manne
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to read and understand financial statements
- Prior experience with purchase order process
- Understanding of office procedures and property management responsibilities
- Analytical skills; ability to create spreadsheets and provide an analysis
- Ability to read blueprints, such as partition plans
- Prior experience managing office moves
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to respond to voicemail/email within 24 hours of receipt
- Prior experience developing and establishing office procedures
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.