Job description / Role
Provide testing, repairs, and routine servicing on equipment in the field and on occasions in the shop. In addition, help generate business to increase revenues through sales of Weatherford products and services.
Responsibilities and duties:
• Test and maintain equipment in the field
• Provide onsite labour, when needed.
• Perform maintenance and repairs on company owned and rental equipment in the field.
• Assist in time, cost, and labour estimates for completion of job assignments.
• Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency.
• Accurate and thorough completion of job reports in a timely basis.
• Assist in the shop and make deliveries when available.
• Assist Field Service Rep. IV when needed.
• Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
• Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
• 2-5+ years related experience within Managed Pressure Drilling (MPD) and/or UBD essential
• Eligible to work in Egypt is essential
• Engineering degree.
• Preferred degree within Petroleum-, Mechanical-, Chemical- or Industrial Engineering
• General product knowledge
• General mechanical ability
• Self-motivator, self-starter
• Good communication skills
About the Company
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 80 countries and has a network of approximately 700 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities.