Job description / Role
Job Description Summary This role will be based in Cairo.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with customer representatives, ensuring Customer Satisfaction and maintaining all equipment models specific to a Women's' health. Interventional and X-Ray (WIX) modality or other modalities in the assigned area.
- Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and service repair needs on designated equipment in the Women health Interventional and X-Ray (WIX) Modality.
- Completing Preventative Maintenance and Field Modification Instructions.
- Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining tools and test equipment properly and ensuring they are calibrated.
- Meeting Health and Human Services, Environment Health and Safety and/or other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Managing vendors' service delivery processes in compliance with GE Healthcare policies.
- Utilizing the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues and conducting root cause analysis that will lead to effective problem solving.
- Identifies Sales opportunities and communicate to account team. Assists in Account Sales visits.
- Working as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area.
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality and Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
- Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
- Insure timely dispatch closure.
- Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI's) within prescribed timeframe.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
- Qualified to Engineering Degree level or equivalent.
- Technical analytical skills.
- 3-4 years Field Services experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of a specific modality or multi-modalities.
- Proficiency in English.
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
- High work standards and quality.
- Initiative and motivation.
- Plans and organizes work effectively.
- Excellent communications, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Customer skills; deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion.
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you'd expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you'll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.