Job description / Role
Line of Service
General Tax Consulting
Job Description & Summary
A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You'll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud.
Our Finance Operations team manages PwC's financial risk through financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and tactical consulting. As a part of our team, you'll assist us with budgeting, reporting, business operations, domestic and international accounting operations, and finance strategy.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
- Project planning, progress monitoring and reporting
- Follow up on Middle East cash collection & reduce the receivables.
- Reduce the debt provisions.
- Debtors Analysis.
- Monitor the debtors Aging & escalate whenever required.
- Workforce planning & capacity management.
- Demonstrate ability to build relationships, work across multinational teams and with a wide variety of individuals at different levels - from senior partners to staff
- Strong interest and passion for PwC and looking to further develop him/herself and his/her PwC network
- Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable
- Demonstrates analytical skills
- Driven with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Personal gravitas and ethical behavior
- Seeking opportunities for improvement, automation and efficiency gains.
- Fresh Graduate with Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas (such as Risk Management, Finance, Business administration)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.