Job description / Role
Our Client, a leading Audio-Visual System Integrator is looking for a Finance & Procurement Manager to join their team in Egypt.
1. Job Summary: Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures to provide decision-making support to management.
2. Job Responsibilities:
• Participate in strategic planning, and formulating long-term business plans
• Check the implementation of proper accounting and accounting control procedures based on accepted standards.
• Review revenues, expenses, payrolls, sales invoices and purchase entries.
• Manage physical cash movement and check prepared bank reconciliations
• Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and ensure cost control
• Monitor weekly cash flow and plan company cash needs.
• Check on the maintained financial data bases: Quick Books software systems and manual filing systems
• Approve administration costs & check the daily entries and documented business transactions to ensure accuracy of bookkeeping.
• Check inventory records and cross-check warehouse stock counts periodically.
• Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
• Check accounts and reconciling balance sheets
• Oversee budgetary control
• Provide and interpret financial information
• Monitor performance of the accounting team
• Deliver the following reports on a monthly basis:
a. Bank Statement
b. Statement of accounts
c. Warehouse stock count
d. P & L / Realized Revenue.
e. Balance sheet
f. Cash flow
• Adheres to all the policies, procedures and business codes of conducts.
• Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
• Initiate budget and forecasting activities.
• Monitor and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
• Work with the retained CPA to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit and to ensure that is fully compliant with all local taxation and company law regulations.
• Provide the training to new and existing staff as needed.
• Work with direct report to establish performance goals and objectives for each year monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
• Research and report on factors influencing business performance & analyze competitors and market trends.
• Manage the company's financial accounting function, monitoring and reporting systems while liaising with auditors to ensure proper audit functions are carried out.
• Arrange new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities.
• Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
• Recognized degree in Commerce from an accredited college or university.
• More than 10 years progressive work experience in Finance.
• Competent accounting and control skills related to project entities and special purpose companies.
• Competent financial modelling skills in Excel.
• Broad knowledge of administrative practices.
• Demonstrated skill in supervising, developing and coaching employees.
• Possess good time management and organization skills.
• Strong ability to work under pressure, and take fast and correct decisions.
• Possess strong analytical troubleshooting and problem solving ability.
• Ability to prioritize projects, and process multiple tasks as required.
• Good working knowledge of MS Office and Quick Books
• Knowledge of other procurement related software such as Quick books is a plus.
• Excellent understanding of local taxation and importation work within the regulatory constrains.
• Ability to communicate with others in an effective and concise manner.
About the Company
Collars Professional Services is a full service, selection and recruitment agency lead by top-tier executive team with years of experience in the local and international recruitment market. Since inception, we have been helping companies and other organizations to attract the right talent, enabling them to transform their business reputations, their culture and their outcomes. We also help potential candidates to find the right match according to their skills and experience, enabling them to transform their careers.
We're perfectly positioned to support your requirements and fully understand your business to provide exactly what you need, when you need it!
We strive to provide exceptional services to all our candidates and clients by utilizing our local knowledge, market intelligence, industry experience and by being honest, transparent and courteous at all times. We have an innate comprehension of what our clients need. Through our thorough screening process and contingency based recruitment model we aim to deliver value and achieve satisfaction every time we work. We emphasize building long term relationships with all our clients, team members and stakeholders.