Job description / Role
The trainee will actively work with the Healthcare Equipment Finance team in executing financing in executing on comprehensive product and service strategies in coordination with GE Healthcare Equipment Finance Business' commercial and product line teams. In addition, this role may be assigned special projects and analysis such as segmentation, targeting and credit analysis.
- Working with the commercial teams to understand financing requirement for customer across product line
- Assist in running with financing applications through financial services companies (e.g. commercial banks and leasing companies) including financial modelling, assisting customers with business plans and collating of finance applications
- Work with financial institutions to establish 3rd party financing programs where GE Healthcare will not have "On-Book" capabilities where relevant
- Coordination and updating of financing pipeline of activity for the region
- Attend customer meetings as appropriate
- Participate in deal approval process to gain knowledge of products and deal structuring
- Preparing internal application with the risk team to assess risk (credit or otherwise that the business is running including preparing business and market analysis and preparation of market segment
- Manage opportunities identify and prioritize transactions
- Prepare macroeconomic and financial market analysis
During the traineeship, GE will provide assignments, projects & tasks that are related to his/her major where the trainee can develop their Leadership Capabilities, communication skills and introduce them to the work environment:
- The trainee will work with the Healthcare Equipment Finance regional leaders and the Commercial teams to assist in meeting GE Healthcare customer's financing needs
- This will include putting together credit analysis packs, speaking to investors regarding financing and any special projects
- The Early Career Traineeship is an investment in young talents where GE trains fresh graduates who meet the required criteria to perform their traineeship in a GE business
- The traineeship duration varies upon business requirement and will develop the general skills of the trainee and provide on the job knowledge and technical experience
- Graduate of Business/ Finance/ Accounting/ Economics or equivalent knowledge or experience
- 3-5 years in the Financial Industry
- Fluent in English and Arabic (essential)
- Strong experience utilizing Excel for data analytics
- Financial modelling experience
- Experience preparing presentations on data analysis and recommendations
- Team player with proven ability to execute in a dynamic environment
- High Achiever
- Demonstrated ability to build trust and foster relationships customers
- Excellent business writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi task
- Good leadership skills
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter , join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what's happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.