Job description / Role
Tax - Financial Accounting Services - Associate (Human Resources and Compliance Services) - Cairo
Line of Service
General Tax Consulting
Job Description & Summary
Our outsourcing team is a one-stop-shop for potential clients. Our support starts by assisting clients on the legal investment consultations, establishing legal entities and assisting in the closure of entities. In addition, we support in outsourcing accounting services to ensure clients are in compliant with the Egyptian laws and regulations on a monthly basis and in addition to the preparation of the year-end financial statements. Lastly, we have a specialized team for people management services which include payroll compliance work, HR consultation, and social insurance compliance services.
- Setting up payroll systems, calculating monthly payroll and preparing payroll's related reports and monthly pay slips (printed & electronic) & calculate the overtime, absence and attendance, penalties, salary increases, allowances, bonuses, profit share, End of service compensations and all other payment that clients need.
- Calculate the payroll/income taxes, insurance share for the employees and company insurance shares.
- Assist in providing expert advice on a range of human resource and personnel queries/ consultations (covering social insurance & labor law and not limited to), in accordance with client's policy and legislative requirements.
- Assist and provide advice to the client with a range of Employment Relations queries and projects, including dispute resolution and disciplinary investigations.
- Assist in preparing employees' contracts (Egyptian and foreigners) to comply with Egyptian Labor Law.
- Perform Personnel files' review to be in compliance with the Egyptian laws and regulations.
- Review and modify the existing employees' contracts if any to comply with Egyptian Labor Law
- Conduct payroll, social insurance, and labor law due diligence & provide the necessary reports to communicate the findings and estimated exposures where relevant.
- Manage the salary transfers using different methods (cash - manual transfer - online transfer).
- Providing different social insurance services and general related matters including (Social Insurance file opening, Insurance and de-registration processes, handling Social Insurance inspections and following up related due payments).
- Assist in preparing Internal HR policies and regulations with relevance to each client's industry and work style in compliance with the Egyptian laws and regulations, while taking into consideration the client's work practices and methods in order to have the client's HR-related goals are achieved.
- Perform internal HR reviews and audit of current HR related systems and policies of the clients.
- Contribute to department specific tasks, special projects, and different clients' requests as assigned.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.