Job description / Role
Our client is a well established and highly successful main contractor. Due to the recent award of a number of projects and to maintain their enviable reputation they require the services of a seasoned Finishing Expert for work on a variety of high end building projects.
The ideal candidate must possess a ‘hands on’ approach to their work as well as possessing strong building experience including finishing and MEP work. Your involvement will vary from project to project, hence we are looking for a strong all round building professional.
• Investigating and offering technical advice on factors that affect building developments, including user needs, site and building surveys, and regulatory requirements.
• Conducting site visits to evaluate the finishing work – covering multiple projects.
• Closely monitoring the projects snag lists as well as the customers requirement.
• Investigating and making the due diligence in all pop up architectural internal and external complaints.
• Coordinating detailed design information
• Establishing finishing risk register.
• Establishing finishing lessons learnt for each project and shares information for similar projects.
• Liaising with the architects, Quality Managers, corporate team, and other construction professionals
• Assist with consent processes and ensure smooth handing over process
• Co-ordinate with other building professionals and deal with clients.
• Meet with other professionals and clients at an early stage to agree on the project brief
• Carry out construction-stage risk assessments
• Obtain feedback from clients and supervision consultant, reporting to the corporate team.
• Minimum 20 years’ experience in high end building construction projects.
• Fluent English written and spoken.
• Ability to read construction drawings and specifications.
• High level communication skills.
• Problem solving.
• Details oriented.
• High knowledge of architecture, building methods and materials
• Ability to communicate and report effectively
The position is offered on either a single, married or family status basis. The expat package on offer for this position is exceptional.
About the Company
Having been established since 1973, there is no recruitment company more experienced and better connected than Ashbrittle.
When you make a confidential application to Ashbrittle, you can be assured that we will make every possible endeavour to provide you with a well researched choice of job opportunities.
Construction Manager (Buildings)
|Abu Dhabi||8 Mar|
|Saudi Arabia||1 Apr|
Project Manager - Construction Supervision
Construction Manager / Resident Engineer - Airport/Runway
|Kuwait City||20 Feb|
Resident Engineer - Buildings