Job description / Role
- You manage a team of 23 people.
- You are in charge of running the Spa, its profitability, customer satisfaction and the skills of your team members.
- You manage the Spa as a profit centre.
- You are in charge of promoting and selling the Spa.
- You monitor the accounts and finances and customer statistics.
- You manage the team of beauticians and in some cases the gym teachers.
- You are in charge of the treatment schedule.
- You ensure that treatment protocol is respected and that treatments are handled correctly.
- You are in direct contact with your suppliers.
- Level of Education Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Health / Social Professional experiences 6 to 10 years
- Languages essential English Optional languages Arabic and French (Working level)
Essential And Optional Requirements:
- Power Point
About the Company
Perched on the quiet Southern tip of El Gezirah island, close to the city center and Zamalek. 433 luxurious rooms including 50 suites, stunning ballroom perfect for weddings, flexible meeting rooms and exquisite restaurants and bars.
Welcome to a 5-star luxury hotel on the Nile: a haven in the center of Cairo where you are made to feel at home. Discover 433 luxurious rooms including 50 sumptuous suites, a stunning ballroom perfect for weddings, and flexible meeting rooms.
Wander down the leafy Promenade to exquisite restaurants and bars, pamper yourself in SoSPA, and soak in an infinity pool overlooking the Nile. The excitement and mysteries of Egypt's capital lie steps from the light-flooded lobby.