Job description / Role
ACS is looking for Engineers skilled and with real experience on Fusion Middleware technology, mainly on Identity and Access Management and Directory Services. These engineers will join the Fusion Middleware Expertise Center, a team that centrally delivers proactive and reactive services for any country across the globe.
Advanced Customer Services (ACS) is an organization providing tailored mission critical support services for the full Oracle Product Stack. ACS understands the customer's needs and helps them to increase availability, improve performance, mitigate risk and save cost.
ACS Engineers have the mission
To develop and manage the technical relationship with a designated account(s) in order to maximize the value of Advanced Customer Support to the customer, to develop and maintain trusted relationships with the other Oracle contacts within designated account(s) and relevant third parties, to act as the technical primary point of contact for Oracle Support and to safeguard customer satisfaction, and renewal, through quality delivery and added value.
- Delivering high quality technical results to ACS Customers
- Ensuring adherence to internal methodology, tools and quality standards
- Identifying required/recommended actions on Customer systems as main output of service delivery, based on own knowledge and experience
- Understanding customer requirements and based on own skills and experience, being able to design the proper architecture using the most appropriate products and design a technical plan to integrate them and implement the technical solution.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and solving whenever feasible, the issues the customer may face using Oracle products.
- Escalating at the right time customer issues to Technical Account Manager where relevant; Active participation on Services development
- Active collaboration with other engineers in the team or in other teams, to share knowledge, experiences and others, which can benefit ACS Business results.
- Identity Manager Access Manager Entitlements Server Enterprise SSO Adaptive Access Manager Identity Federation Internet Directory; Directory Server; Oracle Virtual Directory WebLogic Server IDCS (Identity Cloud Service) and CASB
- Experience in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and other Cloud platforms
- Experience in development of OIM customizations
- Experience in integration with Applications and other Oracle products
- University Degree; Fluent English (French; Spanish and German will be also valued) Availability to travel and work onsite at customers Availability to work 24x7 Based in Cairo
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.