Job description / Role
Purpose of the Role
Responsible for leading and implementing all marketing activities on a Brand / Country level
- Manage the category P&L.
- Lead in Creating the communication, activations and campaigns for the brand.
- Work with regional team on creating the concepts, product mix and category strategy, pricing.
- Play essential role for the category with CD,CMI finance and SC.
- Manage Knorr Assistant brand Manager
- University graduate
- 5 or more years of experience in FMCG is an asset
- Proven Project management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Relationship management skills
- Analytical skills
- Sales experience is a preferable asset
- Should undergo the Marketing foundation course during his assignment as an ABM
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.