Job description / Role
GB Presales Manager (Cairo) Job
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Do you like coffee? Our customers make 65% of the world’s coffee and tea. If coffee is not your thing then how about beer? Our customers produce 70% of the world’s beer as well as 70% of the world’s chocolate and 50% of the world’s movies. At SAP, you will have the power to make a real impact. As the global market leader for business software, SAP helps companies and organizations in more than 25 industries to run better.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The GB Presales Consultant is a critical member of the SAP Inside Sales Account team. As a GB Presales manager based in the Cairo E-Center and reporting to the head of GB Presales, you are in charge of fostering a highly performant, motivating and innovative working environment. You have the responsibility of the success of your direct reports and the markets under your supervision.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Foster an inspiring, energetic and innovative working environment for your direct reports alongside the Commercial Sales team
• Define and communicate clear objectives to your direct reports in line with SAP and GB Presales strategy. Track progress and support your team members when and where required
• Manage and drive presales execution and monitor KPIs according to business targets in order to significantly contribute to SAP ambitious growth and acquisition of new customers.
• Identify areas of development for each team member and work with each individual to define and execute a tailored learning plan aligned with business objectives and individual career plans. Encourage intrapreneurship and incubate a culture of innovation
• Provide coaching (dry runs, demos…) and develop an atmosphere of continuous learning and improvement to help the team members operate at their best.
• Ensure floor management presence in the Commercial Sales Hub based in Cairo
• Build key relationships and maintain a network of people in the key market units and areas of specialization to foster collaboration and develop synergies where possible
• Monitor all top deals in the market unit/region, allocate resources and provide advisory support to the VAT team.
• Advocate GB Presales and digital culture among the sales and presales communities. Make key contribution to the definition of GB Presales strategy and lead strategy execution
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Senior presales experience and track record in supporting/driving complex deals, preferably in volume business and with exposure to remote customer engagements.
• Strong leadership skills – some previous management, team lead experience preferred
• High sense of accountability, results oriented and never give up attitude
• Ability to navigate a complex matrix organization and connect with key stakeholders
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills - ability to inspire people operate at their best and drive change in fast paced environment.
• Passionate about customer success and how innovation can become a game changer
• Role based in SAP Cairo E center - mandatory
• Travel 10-30%
• At least 10+ years of professional experience with 5+ years of Presales experience.
• A GREAT Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to make customers successful through the best remote experiences on the planet.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.