Job description / Role
- To have a full working knowledge and capability to perform all duties and tasks in the assigned Place of Work to the standard set.
- To ensure that all VIP and Loyalty Program guest are being, met upon arrival and offered the best service standards within the ACCOR standards
- To provide courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following the hotels Standards of Performance.
- To be fully conversant with all services, activities, facilities and F&B Promotions offered by the hotel and recommend to the guests.
- To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all Rooms related services and products and the ability to up-sell alternatives.
- To be able to explain and show the guests all the facilities in the room.
- To perform opening and closing procedures established for the Place of Work as assigned.
- To attend to all guests who approach the Front Desk with a smile.
- To take care of all matters related to the arrival, stay & departure of VIP & Loyalty Program guests
- To handle guest complaint & tracking of complaints
- To liaise with all appropriate departments & outside companies before, during and after VIP & AHFG guest arrivals to ensure that such guests are receiving the best possible service from the hotel.
- To provide high standard of service for handling incoming groups, and VIP.
- To ensure that all daily V.I.P. rooms, special request rooms, and long stay guest rooms are blocked in advance and accordingly welcome amenities/special requirements are appropriately ordered.
- To establish a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationship and handle all guest complaints, requests and enquiries on Front Offices service.
- To ensure that the guests are offered the highest level of personalized service at all times.
Level of Education
- Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
- 1 to 2 years
- German (Fluent)
Essential and optional requirements
About the Company
Perched on the quiet Southern tip of El Gezirah island, close to the city center and Zamalek. 433 luxurious rooms including 50 suites, stunning ballroom perfect for weddings, flexible meeting rooms and exquisite restaurants and bars.
Welcome to a 5-star luxury hotel on the Nile: a haven in the center of Cairo where you are made to feel at home. Discover 433 luxurious rooms including 50 sumptuous suites, a stunning ballroom perfect for weddings, and flexible meeting rooms.
Wander down the leafy Promenade to exquisite restaurants and bars, pamper yourself in SoSPA, and soak in an infinity pool overlooking the Nile. The excitement and mysteries of Egypt's capital lie steps from the light-flooded lobby.