Job description / Role
Fixed-term contract: Yes
Duration of fixed-term contract (in months): 6
Status: Full Time
Anticipated Start Date: 01-12-2017
- You ensure that all runs smoothly during the customer's stay.
- You are involved from the customer's arrival in the hotel, through to their paying and check-out.
- Answering the telephone and taking reservations
- Handling the cash register and billing
- Keeping the accounts - reimbursements, payment of deferred travel agency invoices.
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
1 to 2 years
- Arabic (Primary tongue)
- English (Working level)
French (Primary tongue)
ESSENTIAL AND OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Power Point
About the Company
Perched on the quiet Southern tip of El Gezirah island, close to the city center and Zamalek. 433 luxurious rooms including 50 suites, stunning ballroom perfect for weddings, flexible meeting rooms and exquisite restaurants and bars.
Welcome to a 5-star luxury hotel on the Nile: a haven in the center of Cairo where you are made to feel at home. Discover 433 luxurious rooms including 50 sumptuous suites, a stunning ballroom perfect for weddings, and flexible meeting rooms.
Wander down the leafy Promenade to exquisite restaurants and bars, pamper yourself in SoSPA, and soak in an infinity pool overlooking the Nile. The excitement and mysteries of Egypt's capital lie steps from the light-flooded lobby.