Job description / Role
Do you want to help build a world-class institution from the region, experience the thrill of being part of a high-growth technology company, and improve people's lives?
There is only one way to build an awesome institution: to attract exceptionally talented people who are aligned with the mission of the organization and make them partners in success. At Careem, our mission is to simplify & improve the lives of people, initially through solutions that make transportation in the region reliable, and over time, through disruptions in payments and logistics. In the process, we want to build an organization that inspires and become a world-class institution from the region.
Founded in 2012 by former entrepreneurs and McKinsey alums, Careem is the MENA regions leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 50+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.
ABOUT THE ROLE
To develop, establish and manage the Care Operations (Captain) to provide an efficient and comprehensive service to a specific account according to client requirements & contractual KPIs.
- Coordinate with Careem internal organization to ensure delivery of highest standards of customer service and deliver feedback related to service quality.
- Manage the team to ensure all complaints and escalations are handled and that we win back or customers and ensure their happiness
- Interface with Operation Support teams to plan and achieve needed resourcing and training plans.
- Maintain a clear and effective SLA for channels
- Achieve the CSAT targets and efficiency objective
- Achieve key operation results and KPIs for both qualitative and efficiency matrix
- Work towards continuous improvement at performance through extensive analysis and action planning
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on data-driven execution and planning, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative.
For this unique role, additional qualifications are:
- 12+ years of experience in Managing a call center organization serving high profile clients.
- Experience in delivering customer service through digital channels.
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of service Metrics
- Excellent people leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic (written and spoken)
We offer an attractive total compensation package, with emphasis on equity compensation, excellent health benefits and monthly Careem credits. You will have a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the ground floor and shape its direction.
About the Company
We are a brand that aims to simplify people's lives by revolutionizing the transportation industry. A brand that strives to inspire everyone it interacts with, and supports every single person who dares to believe. #BeCareem
Careem is the MENA region's leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 50+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.