Job description / Role
The head of talent acquisition will work closely with HR business partners to understand the company objectives and construct plans and strategies to improve recruitment performance. Fundamentally, the main responsibility is to attract top talent and diverse candidates across all levels of an organization.
Gaining an understanding of an organization’s plans and priorities to create and implement talent strategies is crucial. Building and managing a diverse and skilled talent team and overseeing aspects of the resourcing and recruitment teams will form part of the day-to-day job. The Head of Talent Acquisition is expected to work in partnership with other HR members to grow talent pipelines across the business.
• Identifying the organization’s needs and working to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment and business performance
• Developing, managing and maintaining a highly-skilled team to assist with talent development
• Understanding workforce planning and resource forecasting by working with the resourcing team to feed into recruitment timelines
• Communicating with external sources, i.e. peer organizations to acknowledge any trends in recruitment and markets which could impact upon the business
• Anticipating the organizations future and working with senior executives to advise on recruiting tactics that will help to sustain the company’s success
• Developing and retaining a diverse talent acquisition team
• Applying strategies to attract diverse candidates to all areas of the business
• Partnering with the broader talent acquisition team for shared use of tools and resources
• Managing and delivering reports and data analytics when required
Experience, Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
• 12 years of experience in Talent Acquisition, last 3 years in leading talent acquisition team in Egypt. Covering Africa region is advantageous.
• Knowledge, familiarity and experience in implementing talent acquisition best practices.
• Experience in managing and overseeing a talent acquisition team and evidence of transforming the recruitment function within an organization is key.
• Having commercial and analytical know-how is required, as is having strong communication and leadership skills.
• He/She must be strategic, influential and confident in building relationships with employees at all levels.
• Pushing talent acquisition change programs from both a strategic and operative level
• Experience in managing a recruitment team with a strong understanding of talent acquisition
• Ability to be strategic and tactical when making decisions
• Interpersonal and motivational skills; you should be capable of building relationships across the organization.
• Influencing employees at all levels to support your decisions and proposed plans
• Experience operating in a high growth, high volume companies, with preferred experience in multi business segments.
• Agile, creative, able to think “big picture” and also willing to roll up your sleeves to support the growth of the company
• Focuses on high impact work that makes a real difference to our hiring goals
• Experience in workforce planning, forecasting and ensuring appropriate resource plans for the recruiting function
• Experience with diversity recruitment programs and employment brand
• Real passion for people management, coaching, and developing high performing recruiting teams
• Executive presence, facilitation skills, and the ability to influence at all levels
• Results-oriented, Action driven, customer focused
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.