Job description / Role
Mondelaz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are stronger through our diverse, inclusive and connected community and bring our values and commitments to life!
Join us for an exciting career opportunity in the Manufacturing function, in the capacity of Health, Safety & Environment Engineer (HSE) CTOR , based in the Tenth of Ramadan Chocolate Factory
The main purpose of the role is to implement, manage and co-ordinate all Safety and Environmental programs and processes at the plant in order to ensure a safe working place at the plant, prevent asset losses, guarantee compliance with local regulations and relevant Mondelez policies.
- Responsible for coordinating and overseeing the implementation of all Health, Safety and Environment programs and processes in the plant.
- Understand relevant technical requirements in HSE and ensures compliance with regulatory requirements, company policies and Integrated Lean Six Sigma in key identified measures and objectives.
- Contribute in building and implementation of consensus annual plans for plant wide HSE initiatives.
- Contribute to the Daily Management System meetings and ensure they are designed and lead to contribute to the road map.
- Lead the HSE systems of IL6S; responsible to participate as a member of the HSE Team as well as building Core Team and Support team capability for HSE through the team within his/her systems.
- Plan and request capital and expense for HSE to ensure flawless execution of the HSE plan and adherence to all internal and external compliance standards.
- Provides HSE expertise for the plant for all new projects and change management activities.
- Ensure training and coaching campaigns are taking place to drive a safety interdependent culture and to ensure Health, Safety and Environment standards and awareness are well understood in the area of responsibility.
- Coordinate the behavioral program
- Develops performance standards and methods of accomplishing those standards to measures facilities against.
- Follows up on non-conformances and develops the systems to resolve them based on root cause analysis.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Bsc Degree or equivalent qualification in Engineering, Environment or Safety or related discipline
- Qualification in HSE management systems; preferred (NEBOSH IGC)
- Training and qualification in auditing on ISO 14001 and 45001 standards
- Qualification in applicable local HSE legal compliance
- Strong communication, training and presentation skills
- Strong Leadership and Agility skills
- Minimum 2 to 4 years' experience as a HSE practitioner
- Experience in Supervising or Managing people
- Appropriate auditing experience of HSE system
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.
HSE / Safety Manager
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Safety Manager - Airport Terminal Project
Swisslinx Middle East
Project HSE Manager
|Saudi Arabia||3 Feb|