Job description / Role
Company: Nestle Business Services Cairo
Department: Hire to Retire
The HR Admin is responsible of the execution of any operational activities in scope of service with accuracy and timeliness for all markets that are being serviced, and to ensure that all services are being delivered according to the local legislation of respective markets.
A day in the life of
- Personal Administration - processing in SAP hire/ rehire, transfer, promotion, end of employment, and updating personal details.
- Payroll administration - manage additional and recurring payments and deductions.
- Reporting - preparing reporting to IBPs and state authorities
- Providing answers to the written and oral requests received from the employees of the market in scope
What will make you successful
- Bachelor's Degree Holder
- Minimum 0~2 years of experience
- Fluent in English
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Ability to work in a challenging environment
- Can apply the Proactive Cooperation mindset on his/her daily tasks
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR & Admin Manager
One Thousand Walls
HR Manager - Arabic Speaker
Emirates Refreshments Company
Human Resources Manager
|Saudi Arabia||18 Jan|