Job description / Role
My client is an advanced and professional distribution, logistics, and marketing organization driven by integrity, courage, and passion, with decades of combined experience in their sector. Their mission is to deliver the best in class brand distribution, staging, and communication while respecting local regulations - and to continuously adapt to the latest consumer trends and technologies in their field. They are now seeking to recruit an HR & Admin Supervisor in Cairo.
- Payroll Management.
- Provide administrative and clerical assistant to all new employees.
- Prepare and process paperwork and relevant application documents for acquiring new Visa's and Work Permits as well as cancellation of Visa's for employees.
- Responsible for managing the Labor office requirements.
- Maintain and cultivate a good relationship with Government Departments and Agencies.
- Support the Human Resource and administration Team.
- Vans/cars (full process: quotations, purchase, registration, allocation etc)
- Handhelds/printers (quotation, purchase, and allocation)
- Stationary (quotation and purchase)
- Safekeeping of all company documents and making sure that it is aligned with local regulation and all requirements are met during inspection or upon any new requirement arising.
- 7-9 years of experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor degree in human resource, or other related fields
- Problem Solving Skill
- Good Ms. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills
- Good in English
About the Company
Founded early 2011 taking Recruitment & Executive Search to the next level. RecruitMe is a Talent Acquisition & HR consulting firm who provides recruitment management services, actual recruitment, executive search, talent development services and Human Resources Management Systems solutions and services.
On the technical side we are leaders in this sector guaranteeing international standards for recruitment and executive search which allowed us to successfully completing recruitment projects to 150 happy clients in more than 15 industries across 16 countries in the Middle East and Africa regions bringing on board international professionals from 22 different nationalities.
What is more important to you is our partnership approach where we value being the ‘first impression’ of your company therefore, we are keen to highlight your ‘Company Branding’ and endorsing you as an ‘Employer of Choice’ towards your future employees through maintaining a professional, integrity, confidentiality, and high responsiveness.
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Swisslinx Middle East
Big Fish Recruitment
HR / Operations Assistant
HR Assistant Manager
Big Fish Recruitment