Job description / Role
The Human Resource Generalist will run the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including Personnel, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices in addition to direct dealing with social insurance and Labor office. This position reports to the Head of Human Resources and has to direct reports.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employment eligibility verifications.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance within Mondi standards, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization's HRIS and talent management systems.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- At least three year of human resource experience dealing with BC
About the Company
Founded early 2011 taking Recruitment & Executive Search to the next level. RecruitMe is a Talent Acquisition & HR consulting firm who provides recruitment management services, actual recruitment, executive search, talent development services and Human Resources Management Systems solutions and services.
On the technical side we are leaders in this sector guaranteeing international standards for recruitment and executive search which allowed us to successfully completing recruitment projects to 150 happy clients in more than 15 industries across 16 countries in the Middle East and Africa regions bringing on board international professionals from 22 different nationalities.
What is more important to you is our partnership approach where we value being the ‘first impression’ of your company therefore, we are keen to highlight your ‘Company Branding’ and endorsing you as an ‘Employer of Choice’ towards your future employees through maintaining a professional, integrity, confidentiality, and high responsiveness.