Job description / Role
About the company
RATP Dev, in the Middle East and across the world, is committed to developing and optimising public transportation systems. Everywhere, we operate to boost the local economy and quality of life of our passengers. Everywhere, we are driven by excellence, passion and determination in welcoming challenge.
RATP Dev Middle East is the regional head office which operates and maintains urban transportation systems in multiple countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on its networks. Headquartered in Dubai, RATP Dev Middle East has become a leading, innovative and sustainable mobility player in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.?
In the wider MENA region, RATP Dev Mobility Cairo (RDMC) will soon be in charge of the operations and maintenance of Cairo Line 3 and its future extensions therefore we are actively sourcing quality talent for this new and exciting venture in Egypt.
About the job
As an internal consultant; responsible for leading all HR efforts for Fulfillment Operations out , as well as partnering with the business leaders to offer support, coach and guide, and ensure compliance, alignment and implementation of RATP's people practices
This would include implementing HR best practices, addressing people challenges, building employee engagement, supporting the organization's effectiveness and implementing solutions aligned to business strategy. Own and manage the relationships with several client group business leaders.
- Develop HR plans and write detailed documents to reflect proposed initiatives, reasoning and data analysis, mechanisms for execution and timelines.
- Ensure compliance with HR policies, train and coach leaders and HR resources and create strong relationship with HR hub and through hands-on admin delivery, as necessary.
- Maintain a strong focus on employee relations, performance management, employee engagement and retention activities.
- Support key HR projects and process improvements.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical capabilities and influence business leaders with data-driven recommendations to improve performance, retention and the employee experience.
- Ensure alignment of HR programs by partnering with peers and colleagues in other locations and also across business units locally.
- Coordinate personnel representative relationships and legal compliance issues.
- Provide expert input to your client groups as well as the HR team in terms of local employment legislation, policies, and practices.
- Development & Implementation of policies, procedures and systems in accordance with legislative requirements & corporate strategy.
- Implement an organization-wide performance management program (PM), assuring that Performance Management initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and behavioural efficiencies and effectiveness .
- Develop and lead implementation of the employee engagement survey and HR effectiveness tools.
- BSc in Business Administration /BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or any other relevant field
- Solid knowledge of local HR practices, legal requirements and labor regulations.
- Able to both lead and take a hands-on approach.
- Leadership style includes an on-the-ground presence and understanding of employee roles and work conditions.
- Ability to manage teams effectively.
- 7-10 years' experience in developing and implementing human resource strategy, policies and programs in a multi-national environment.
- Experience in HR projects and significant business expansion in terms of headcount.
- Fluency in English is a must with Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills.
Benefits & how to apply
We offer a competitive remuneration package. If your qualifications, experience and skills fit our requirements, please click on the "Apply" button above and we will review your application.
About the Company
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world's densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world's fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.