Job description / Role
Are you a current under-graduate studying in your senior year in Cairo? Do you have an interest in Human Resources, or are studying towards a Human Resource Management degree and want to experience HR in a multi-national corporate environment?
Join us for 3 months internship in HR!
The HR Intern has the responsibility for a process administration within a country across one or more assigned HR processes. The intern learns to perform tasks/processes.
- Should have familiarity with working in office environment in an HR team
- Receives information. Seeks and exchanges ideas, and concepts.
- Requires basic knowledge of language and management/HR.
- Learn to use specialized tools, techniques, procedures and processes. Refers problems to appropriate person.
- Learn to work within well-established procedures and schedule that deal with daily routine work.
- All work is reviewed.
Impact on Business/Scope:
- Accountable for individual results.
- Work output has immediate affects on work-team or department results.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Communication and organization skills
- Comfortable with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Passionate about experiencing cross-HR functions
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: None Commissionable: No
Key Job Details
- Country: EG
- State: AL QAHIRAH
- City: CAIRO
- Category: Other
- Required Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Position Type: Early Professional
- Employment Type: Full-time OR Part-time
- Contract Type: Internship
- Location: CAIRO, AL QAHIRAH EG
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.