Job description / Role
HR Manager with full HR generalist experience required for a Manufacturing business based in Cairo (industrial area)
You will be responsible for developing policy and directing/ coordinating human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labour relations, benefits, training, and employee services.
* Analyse wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
* Write directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
* Consult legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
* Develop and maintain a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
* Oversee the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organisation.
* Recruit, interview, test, and select employees to fill vacant positions.
* Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
* Keep records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
* Coordinate management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations,promotions, performance review and safety.
* Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
* Experienced HR professional
* CIPD or equivalent preferred
* Degree qualified preferred
* Experience in both Multinational and Local businesses
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jul|