Job description / Role
• Develop and ensure the project implementation plan for HR topics on time in full.
• Develop and execute the Hiring strategy for key functions in the new organizational structure.
• Coordinate and align HR framework with global strategies and represent the respective local HR issues to Corporate HR to secure approvals when necessary
• Ensure effective communication on HR products, services and programs
• Manage employee relation issues to effective resolution
• Establish and maintain a good and open relationship with the Works Council or similar.
• Support the Management Team in all HR relevant processes
• Facilitate implementation/change process related to re-design and organizational changes, to suit business needs ensuring HR processes are followed (meeting requirements) and understood.
• Participate and implement the HR Strategy and projects. Be the real partner in HR topics for the Business.
• The position reports to the HR Director Operations Commercial & International
• Liaise with external providers including consultancies, payroll provider, recruitment agencies, insurance companies, pension funds, etc.
• Bachelor degree in Economics, Law, Administration, HR
• 5 years of experience in HR management in an international environment.
• In-depth knowledge of Human Resources trends, market trends, alternative approaches to Human Resources practices in Egypt (i.e., work/life policy, compensation, team facilitation, organizational development) are essential to this function.
• Strong experience in day-to-day HR business incl. working with a works council or similar
• Excellent knowledge of Egypt statutory requirements and labour law
• Able to think strategically and to set up an innovative HR framework
• Ability to work intercultural
• Experience in working in the healthcare industry desirable
• Fluent English and Egypt in written and spoken, ideally complemented with Spanish as second language
• Must have strong communications skills and the ability to prepare presentation materials and conduct presentations to internal customers.
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.