Job description / Role
- You design and implement quantitative and qualitative methods (employment management, recruitment, training) necessary to optimise or adapt human resources to the company's economical situation.
- You are in charge of personnel management and applying social regulations and integrating employment laws and procedures.
- You advise and assist the managers in this personnel management.
- You are responsible for all or part of Human Resources management and development policy, and everyday administration.
- You may assist the manager of a unit or hotel with their relations with employee representative organisations.
- You elaborate a Human resources management and development policy for your management, and determine the general conditions for applying this policy.
- Level of Education Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Human Resources
- 1 to 2 years
About the Company
Perched on the quiet Southern tip of El Gezirah island, close to the city center and Zamalek. 433 luxurious rooms including 50 suites, stunning ballroom perfect for weddings, flexible meeting rooms and exquisite restaurants and bars.
Welcome to a 5-star luxury hotel on the Nile: a haven in the center of Cairo where you are made to feel at home. Discover 433 luxurious rooms including 50 sumptuous suites, a stunning ballroom perfect for weddings, and flexible meeting rooms.
Wander down the leafy Promenade to exquisite restaurants and bars, pamper yourself in SoSPA, and soak in an infinity pool overlooking the Nile. The excitement and mysteries of Egypt's capital lie steps from the light-flooded lobby.