Job description / Role
At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of the world's most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us.
We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry's, The Dollar Shave Club and Surf.
Be part of the most successful purpose-led business in the world. Have the opportunity to see the true impact that you're having in the work you do - every small thing counts.
The job scope covers the execution of employee data activities, JML data maintenance and tier 1/2 case management.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain employee records in Workday through JML lifecycle
- Execute pre-onboarding and probation administration, including pre-employee checks for new joiners and set up new employee records
- Trigger joiner, mover, leaver checklists
- Maintain and update cost centres in systems
- Execute online exit process, including digital exit surveys and maintenance of digital alumni
Key Competencies & Skills:
- Must be fluent in English.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 0 - 2 years of experience.
- Proficient in MS Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, OneDrive, Outlook, SharePoint etc.); advance proficiency in Excel required
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to anticipate needs and solve problems proactively
- Strong multi-tasking skills with a comfort in maintaining multiple, often conflicting, priorities, and deadlines
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid customer service and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.