Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Information Technology (IT)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
Organisations are often paying too much for software licencing and complex agreements exposing themselves to unwarranted risk. As a part of our SAM (software asset management) team, you'll help PwC implement an efficient and manageable software programme addressing key aspects to improve governance, reduce our cost exposure, and gain greater efficiency and effectiveness in managing software assets.
In this role, the successful candidate will:
The IT Asset manager will have a proven track record of developing, maintaining and improving policies, standards, processes, systems and measurements that help the enterprise effectively manage and optimise IT Assets. You will be responsible for the execution of end- to-end IT asset lifecycle management. This includes the monitoring, recording and tracking of assets to ensure compliance with vendor contracts, licenses, entitlements and policies. Working with the regional IT Operational teams, you will oversee the daily and long- term strategic management of IT Assets (software and hardware) utilized throughout the Middle East region.
The ideal candidate is someone with strong customer service orientation, excellent verbal and written communication, IT asset management experience, a team-oriented can-do mentality and able to interact with all levels of the organisation.
- Extensive knowledge of IT Asset Management principles and practices
- Excellent organization skills
- Experienced with IT Asset audits and documentation
- Experience in IT-related financial planning
- IT Asset Management tool experience (ServiceNow, Flexera, etc.)
- Understanding of major vendor (e.g. Microsoft, Oracle, etc.) software and licensing metrics
- Stock Management
- ServiceNow Asset Management experience
- ServiceNow Discovery experience
- As an agent for change, you will positively influence the culture of the teams, helping them embrace new technologies and ways of working.
You have experience in the following areas:
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills to successfully engage with customers and colleagues. This role will require the creation of content such as presentations, project plans and other written deliverables.
- Track record of ramping up quickly in an evolving and challenging role.
- Well-honed troubleshooting skills at various levels of complexity.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment.
- Presentation skills; high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organisations
- A bachelor's degree in IT, business management or related field or relevant experience.
- Fluency in spoken and written English; Arabic is an advantage
3+ years of experience working in an IT Asset Management role with a
high level of accountability.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.