Job description / Role
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
You play an important role in the department, maintaining systems and performing tasks and activities that support our continuous improvement (CI) processes and culture. You help with data collection, ensure its accuracy, promote CI progress and keep track of the department KPI scorecards.
How you will contribute
- Provide training on Continuous Improvement tools and techniques. You will also help departments follow our established daily management system (DMS)
- Help teams collect data or extract it from the system to support Continuous Improvement activities and the daily management system (DMS)
- Facilitate root-cause analysis to address identified losses and departmental KPI scorecard gaps
- Establish new work standards to sustain improvement
- Train and qualify colleagues on Continuous Improvement tools and new work standards resulting from Continuous Improvement activities
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Continuous Improvement and high-performance work systems experience
- Strong facilitation and communication skills to support team discussions on Continuous Improvement activities
- Application of lean and/or TPM tools in a factory or operations environment
- Ability to manipulate and validate data in manual and automated systems
- Mastery of Excel and other data analytics tools
- Organized and disciplined to support and educate on the DMS process
- Logical and structured thinking to extract insights from data
More about this role
Complying to Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Point (HACCP), Quality Control Management System (QCMS), Halal, International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and all Health Safety & Environment (HS&E) & Quality regulatory programs as well as drive Corrective Action and Preventive Action (CAPA) completion on time
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor of Engineering in the following specializations: Electrical or Mechanical
- Green Belt Certified (Six Sigma; is a plus)
Job specific requirements:
- Knowledge of IL6S (focused improvement tools)
- 2+ years experience in FMCG industry
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez International in the Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan serves the Middle East and Africa markets as well as Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Canada. Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, we have more than 2600 employees working across seven plants and six commercial offices; we make, bake, sell and deliver our products to customers. We are market leaders in key snacking categories with iconic global and local brands including Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate, Milka, Oreo and belVita biscuits, Barni Cakes,Tang powdered beverage, Chiclets and Trident gum and Halls candy.
Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.