Job description / Role
Join as an Inbound Business Development Consultant
Oracle is leading the digital revolution. We are empowering nearly half a million businesses across the globe to turn untapped potential into real business value. Come join the best Business Development team in the world. At Oracle’s CORE (Conversation REady) Inbound BDG team you will have an incredible learning experience with best in class training and facilities.
What You’ll Do
As an Inbound Business Development Consultant you will be the first point of contact for prospects and customer reaching out to Oracle about their digital transformation journey.
Join a fun and flexible multi-lingual workplace where you’ll enhance your skills and build a solid professional foundation at one of the world's leading Tech companies!
Top 5 reasons to join Oracle:
2. Great culture and work life balance
3. World-class learning & development
4. State of the art facilities
5. Global career progression opportunities
As a Business Development Consultant on the CORE (COnversation REady) inbound team at Oracle, you will be the first point of contact for customers and prospects as they look to engage with Oracle via inbound phone, chats and email.
• drive Oracles' future growth by building relationships with prospective clients and Oracle customers across both the SMB and enterprise markets.
• be responsible for uncovering viable opportunities with real commercial potential primarily from inbound calls, chats, emails and demos.
• qualify customers to understand their business challenges and demonstrate how Oracle’s solutions will enable their business to grow, be more efficient, and be more secure.
We are 100% focused on best in class customer experience.
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with a hunger to achieve, with intuition for business, and is interested in helping customers on their digital journey. You should be eager to be the best version of yourself by demonstrating your ability to be a tenacious self-starter every single day. If you have an innovative flair and enjoy being empowered to think on your feet to make improvements that can impact both you and the people working around you, then we want to meet you. You will receive regular training and coaching to help you.
The successful candidate will contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of Oracle.
• Management of inbound leads from email, phone & Live Sales Chat within the EMEA region.
• Identify new business opportunities for Oracle’s product offering from the inbound customers and prospects.
• Qualification of prospective customers that are interested in hearing more about Oracle solutions as part of their digital transformation journey. Analyse the customer needs in terms of current business obstacles.
• Aligning with account managers to further progress business ready opportunities to ensure a smooth handover for the customer.
• Create qualified business leads to achieve a quarterly quota, and consistently meet or exceed target.
• Ensure conversion rate across all inbound channels is achieved monthly and quarterly.
• Master social selling and communication skills – actively use a variety of tools including social media, internet, web-based tools and phone to engage with customers and prospects.
• Manage customer relations and ensure customer satisfaction, repeat business and referral opportunities.
• Achieve a high level of collaboration within the Core Inbound team, and with key stakeholders in Sales and Marketing.
The Business Development Consultant will be an integral member of the Core Inbound Business Development Team and the ideal candidate will have:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Fluency in French and English
• A passion for driving measurable results.
• A sharp focus on goals and a clear approach for achieving them.
• A positive mind-set, enthusiastic and genuinely passionate about this role.
• Leverage a competitive spirit and collaborative mind-set to get things done in a team environment.
• Strong organisational and time management skills.
• A strong team player attitude; this role requires individuals to work within a team, as well as with other key stakeholders.
• Constant desire to learn and improve yourself.
• Strong business acumen.
• Motivation and ambition to succeed and build a fruitful career at Oracle.
• Degree or relevant experience.
• Collaborative work style with the ability to thrive in a demanding work environment.
Sounds Like You? We Want To Hear From You! What’s In It For You? When You Grow, We Grow!
At Oracle, our success starts with people who make it happen – our employees. Therefore, Oracle is committed to providing you with the rewarding career development you’re seeking, but also with unmatched benefits that help you get the most out of your career and your life.
WHAT MAKES #ORACLETALENT?
• A network of Talented and motivated colleagues striving to excellence.
• A stimulating environment where you create your own career path.
• Professional development, training, and tools that enable you to grow.
• Flexibility to balance your life and your career.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.