Industrial Service Engineer
Nestle Middle East
Job description / Role
Industrial Service Engineer
Location: Cairo, Egypt
6th of October factories
The Industrial Service Engineer will be responsible for ensuring optimal cost, high efficiency, quality, and sustained generation and distribution of utilities for the factory operation. i.e., steam, refrigeration, water and effluent treatment, hygienic air handling and compressed air. They will also be responsible of Energy and Water system Management and improvement.
A DAY IN THE LIFE ...
- Support operation of industrial services (Industrial boiler, AMMONIA chiller and Compressed air) to ensure high efficiency, quality, and compliance.
- Assist in the budgeting and cost monitoring of industrial services.
- Identify and drive energy and water saving opportunities.
- Manage quality, environmental and internal and external compliance requirements for industrial services through management and monitoring processes and routines.
- Ensure process and personnel safety in regards to industrial services plant and equipment, from design and installation to routine and periodic safety inspections and audits.
- Support and lead in energy saving projects.
What will make you successful...
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in industrial service in engineering.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
- Excellent English command.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.