Job description / Role
The digital age has unleashed limitless potential. Skyrocketing connections are forever transforming how we work, play and live. To thrive in this emerging world, businesses need to go beyond bolting on new digital tools.
At Oracle, we are changing the world by leading a digital transformation! We help our 400,000+ customers in more than 145 countries to go beyond developing digital potential to using it to achieve, grow and compete; to think, act and be Business Digital.
• We do it by delivering innovative services that let them do more, know more and spend less.
• We integrate every layer of the technology stack to speed time to value, maximize performance and minimise cost.
• And, we commit to meeting the needs of our customers and ensuring their success through their journey.
You want to change the world too, don't you?
So, what are you waiting for? Join our Business Development Group team! We’re looking for an Industry Business Development Consultant to join our Cairo office!
As an Industry Business Development Consultant with Oracle, you will be part of the world's most complete, open and integrated business software and hardware Systems Company leading the digital transformation!
You will be responsible for building strong customer relationships, identifying and supporting the maturity of sales opportunities for Oracle in Enterprise accounts. Key to this is your ability to advise a range of business and IT level personas on how to leverage cloud applications to improve business competitiveness.
Digital prospecting is an integral part of the success of the Business Development Group and there will be a variety of social media platforms and web based tools at your disposal. You will engage with influencers and key decision makers within enterprise accounts on a daily basis.
• To become an internal expert and thought leader on the business drivers and competitive landscape across the Finance, Retail or Manufacturing industry.
• Translate business and IT requirements into demand for Oracle solutions.
• Using social platforms, build networks of prospects and customers to increase awareness, consideration and preference for Oracle and Oracle’s innovation agenda as it relates to target industries.
• Use customer relationships to support opportunity progress through the sales process.
• Build trust and credibility with internal stakeholders including, but not limited to, Sales Representatives and Marketing.
• Ownership of an opportunity pipeline quota and accountability for accuracy of forecasting.
• Contributing individually to group targets pertaining to target market coverage and customer engagement.
The Industry Business Development Consultant will be an integral member of the Business Development Group Team and the ideal candidate will have:
• Experience of effectively building and developing relationships with B2B customers.
• Experience of working with or within a Finance, Retail or Manufacturing organisation with a good understanding of the market dynamics and typical business drivers.
• Knowledge or experience of the end to end B2B sales or buying process.
• Understanding of the techniques used to engage and influence audiences via digital platforms.
• Ability to craft compelling written demand generating propositions based on customer needs analysis.
• Good business acumen.
• Experience of effectively collaborating with internal stakeholders to plan and successfully execute customer related activity.
• A strong interest in technology and the ability to confidently articulate the benefits of technology innovations.
• Knowledge of Oracle Cloud Applications products will be useful, though not essential.
• Self- motivated and open to expanding personal and professional knowledge.
• An ardent desire to progress in a sales career.
Sounds like you? We want to hear from you!
What’s in it for you?
When you grow, we grow!
At Oracle, our success starts with people who make it happen – our employees. Therefore, Oracle is committed to providing you with the rewarding career development you're seeking, but also with unmatched benefits that help you get the most out of your career and your life.
What makes #OracleTalent?
• A network of Talented and motivated colleagues striving to excellence
• A stimulating environment where you create your own career path
• Professional development, training, and tools that enable you to grow
• Flexibility to balance your life and your career, and enjoy both to the fullest
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
The primary focus of a Business Development Consultant is to generate demand for Oracle solutions and services through a mix of inbound calls and outbound prospecting within an assigned territory or vertical
As a Telesales Business Development Representative you will act as the first contact for many prospects in Oracle business with inbound telemarketing calls. Qualifies Oracle prospects and produce quality leads for the Oracle Sales Force. Performs database and record keeping activities.
Ability to demonstrate time management, telesales skills and knowledge of Oracle products and services (training provided). Goal oriented individual with superior communication skills. Ability to complete individual goals as well as work in a team environment. Demonstrated ability to communicate using technical concepts. Working knowledge of Oracle products preferred. Desire for a long-term career in sales preferred. Two years relevant business experience preferred.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.