Job description / Role
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will support growth by partnering with the assigned brand/ category/ area of business and turning consumer and shopper insights into strategies and actions.
How you will contribute
- Effectively deploy brand / category / area insights in the context of global frameworks.
- Ensure relevancy and integration.
- Leverage globally implemented U&A and market structure tools to look through for regional and local consumer, shopper, market and snacking insights.
- Ensure that global and regional best practices are shared.
- Be a partner to Brand Marketing in the shaping of the Annual Contract across the different areas.
- Generate behaviour changing insight and identify effective levers of growth on the category / brand/ area portfolio, including innovation and equity.
- Liaise with Shopper Insights and other parts of the Insights team to learn and leverage broad shopping and consumer knowledge.
- Leverage Brand Guidance System (Brand Tracking).
What you will bring:
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career with experience and knowledge in:
- Managerial experience in insights for consumer products, gained in industry and/ or consulting
- Cross country experience, demonstrated ability to work across cultures and in remote teams
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to partner and communicate with stakeholders at all levels in the organization
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams, including influencing without direct authority
Additional experience required:
- 13+ in similar industry/field
Relocation Support Available?
No Relocation support available, however for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez International in the Middle East, Africa and Pakistan serves 70 markets from our operations in 16 countries. We have more than 4,000 employees across this dynamic region producing high-quality products at 11 manufacturing sites. We are market leaders in key snacking categories, making and selling global and local brands like Oreo and Tom Tom biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Lunch Bar chocolate, Tang and Cadbury Bournvita powdered beverages, Clorets, Trident and Chappies gum, and Halls candy. We set the benchmark in being a responsible business and contributing to the communities in which we operate.
Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.