Job description / Role
Transform business. Master digital disruption. Modernize.
Oracle Insight advise business leaders where technology and business meet - their digital strategies. We work with clients holistically, across their entire organization, including systems and data to transform their businesses and create competitive advantages. This is done by delivering actionable, business-oriented management information to influence strategic decision-making. Our diverse, global teams bring industry knowledge and deep technology experience, leveraging Oracle's leading position globally.
Oracle Insight is looking for Experienced Professionals in their Middle East / Africa region to work one-on-one with our customers defining how technology can be leveraged to transform their business and get ahead of the competition.
As part of the Oracle ECEMEA Insight team, you will be a core member working alongside leaders in technology and digital solutions. You will advise Oracle customers at the executive level across industries supporting them on how to transform their business and achieve excellence.
You'll collaborate with Oracle team members from many backgrounds and disciplines in a team-oriented, relationship-driven environment. Working alongside a high performing individuals will increase your understanding of complex business problems from diverse perspectives, and develop new skills.
As a senior person, you will manage your own time while leveraging a broad and diverse set of skills across Oracle to develop relevant approaches. You will work primarily in your own region, manageable travel schedule. Oracle encourages the virtual or remote office concept when not at a customer site.
The nature and set up of the Insight engagements enables a healthy work life balance, while bringing intellectual challenge.
Experience and Qualifications you bring
- Leads customer engagements with the top business and delivers high impact (impact = closed license revenue and customer satisfaction)
- Provides direct deal support by leveraging industry knowledge, management consulting skills and analytical abilities in identifying key drivers, assessing process capabilities and developing a business case for business process enhancement
- Integrates industry strategy, customer operational objectives and business process understanding to define a clear solution strategy with actionable value communication
- Contributes to team thought leadership through synthesizing customer experiences into content and methodologies that can be leveraged
- A minimum 4-6 years of experience with a premier Management Consulting firm or 2-4 years of experience with industry leading companies in a functional management role across multiple industries.
- MBA from a top-tier business school. An undergraduate degree in a quantitative field would be preferred.
- Fluency in English.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and participate on strategic consulting projects with varied industry focus and business imperatives
- Proven aptitude to work in a virtual team environment and ability to build consensus
- Exceptional business problem solving combined with strong analytical and interpersonal skills
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.