Job description / Role
Exciting career opportunity in the CS&L function, in the capacity of IL6S Engineer BTOR , based in 10th of Ramadan Biscuits Plant
The main purpose of the role is to Lead the Production Line in the relevant plant including KPI Management, (SQDCSM) Safety, Quality, the DC (delivery & cost), as well as ensure sustainability & morale. The incumbent will also be part of the AM (Autonomous Maintenance) pillar team for the plant to deliver on the Integrated Lean Six Sigma agenda.
- Responsible for efficiency, productivity projects of the section. Permanently seek for the best practices for both internal and external processes via benchmarking
- Responsible for common KPIs like: global efficiency, yield, line manning, and gross conversion productivity
- Responsible for Integrated LEAN 6 SIGMA journey implementation for the site
- Process & loss mapping and value stream improvement
- Building core team capabilities to lead Autonomous Maintenance activities
- Responsible for Line/ section KPI's
- Ensure the sustainability of the LEAN 6 SIGMA program at the site to lead to cultural change
- Coach the site teams to ensure consistent use of the Mondelez ways of workings, and sustainability of the performance improvements
- Responsible for technical staff regarding optimum use of Maintenance & Reliability funds, preventive maintenance activities and cost-effective management of the maintenance budget
- Responsible for establishing a team-led culture at the lines by providing clear understanding of the requirements for the Integrated Lean Six Sigma culture (e.g. organization, TPM, behaviors / attitude and culture). Support team-building activities of production teams in cooperation with team-leader.
- Coordinate and / or execute trainings for core team in co-operation with the Education & Training pillar lead
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (industrial, production or electrical)
- 1 - 3 years in relevant industry/role
- Fluency in English & Arabic
- Proficiency in MS office
- Experience of working with Multicultural teams and environment
- Team Player; ability to support and lead to achieve common goals
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills
- Strong Analytical skills
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.