Job description / Role
Job Description Summary
The Early Career Traineeship is an investment in young talents where GE trains fresh graduates who meet the required criteria to perform their traineeship in a GE business. The traineeship duration varies upon business requirement and will develop the general skills of the trainee and provide on the job knowledge and technical experience.
- Responsible for the successful execution of one or more HR Operations process(s)
- Manage service delivery metrics and/or third-party supplier performance in relation to the assigned process(s)
- Drive increased productivity and compliance through process improvements, standardization and simplification within assigned area (s)
- Foster a culture of customer service excellence and continuous process improvement by providing "Best in Class" customer service and advise on complex questions/requests from employees, businesses and HR partners
- Maintain high standards of accuracy, timeliness and quality to ensure compliance with relevant legal and GE policy requirements
- Develop effective relationships with stakeholders through strong interpersonal skills and proactive communication
- Continuously build and share area of expertise; keep current with internal and external updates and changes
- Provide ad-hoc operational support for assigned process
During the traineeship, GE will provide assignments, projects & tasks that are related to his/her major where the trainee can develop their Leadership Capabilities, communication skills and introduce them to the work environment.
- Bachelor's degree and above
- Fluent in Arabic & English (French or Turkish would be extra benefit)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Passion for continuous process improvement and simplification
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with fluency in local language and English
- Comfortable delivering against quantitative and qualitative performance metrics
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.