Job description / Role
An International Peacekeeping Force operates in the Sinai. As part of its role it maintains two military camps one in the North close to the Mediterranean coast and one in the South in Sharm El Sheikh.
They are currently seeking an Inventory Manager to be based in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt.
The position is offered on a 2-year contract, renewable.
Key Features of the Role:
• Manage the replenishment of inventory, and any safety stocks for all stock in Food, General Supplies, Fuel, Facility Maintenance Supplies, Information and Technology Supplies, Automotive and Electronic Maintenance Parts.
• Assist in the preparation of Budgets and implement monthly audits.
• Review all Master Material requests via SAP software system from Department Managers and ensure a 3-month stock level is held.
• Monitor consumption by cost centres and by work orders and then produce trend analysis reports for management.
GBP 67000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: accommodation , flights etc
• Be an accomplished Inventory Manager with some formal training including the use of an ERP system ideally SAP.
• Experience in a food distribution and warehousing is desirable as is experience of fuels storage and accounting.
• Ideally a degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting and / or membership of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
• Experience of working in a military environment as an Inventory Manager or for an international facilities management services provider and other similar organisations would be ideal, as would experience of working in remote sites or in other arduous environments.
• You should be a confident communicator with the ability to supervise, motivate, coach and train a team of Egyptian nationals and possess excellent communication skills in English and ideally be able to speak some Arabic or Spanish but this is not essential.
• Superb inter-personal skills and instant credibility are essential as you will be inter-facing with a number of people from different backgrounds, nationalities and religions.
• Resourceful with a flexible outlook, have the ability to multi-task in order to handle competing priorities and be able to fit in to an international dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
What’s on Offer?
• Salary guide is £67K per annum depending upon your experience and skill set and is paid in US Dollars and is tax free for an Ex-Patriate employee.
• Included in the basic salary is a 20% location allowance payable and also a 7% allowance in lieu of a pension scheme, both of which are tax free for an Ex-Patriate employee.
• A 2 year unaccompanied status contract is offered which includes free accommodation, laundry, local transport, life assurance, health insurance and meals. In addition, employees have the use of a phone to call family and friends and the internet for e-mails etc.
The holiday entitlement is 30 days plus 12 public holidays
Applicants Please Note:
We frequently manage confidential appointments on behalf of our clients, some of which are not advertised.
If you are interested in working overseas and seeking to develop your career, please apply online.
About the Company
RPC International Recruitment is an international technical recruitment consultancy and in addition to its core strength of managing logistics and supply chain assignments worldwide, now focuses on the additional sectors of facilities management, catering and life support services, military and defence support services, aviation, security, IT and telecoms, retail and wholesale, fuel supply and distribution, engineering and construction including oil and gas.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Muscat Waves Consultancy
Logistics / Stores Manager (FMCG)
A Leading Company In The Food Services Industry
|Abu Dhabi||19 May|
Middle East Executive
A Leading Investment Company in the Middle East
|Al Ain||15 Jun|