Job description / Role
Are you an experience Investment Manager or senior accountant with investments experience?
If you are interested in applying your skills within one of the largest insurers in the world then we would love to hear from you!
We offer excellent staff benefits, a fantastic working environment and a diverse culture.
- Prepare and post monthly entries for premiums, commissions and taxes.
- Assist in calculating and post technical reserves UPR , OSLR , RFR .
- Maintain investments channel for any excess of cash.
- Manage the excess cash and working on maximizing the return on investment
- Ensure that allocated investments are aligned with insurance law and its regulations.
- Assist the Finance team to meet the monthly closing and uploads deadlines.
- Participate in preparing the annual production & expenses planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Preparing and extracting the monthly MAR related reports for production and expenses from PS & QlikView.
- Assist in Meeting FRA deadlines in producing and filling the quarterly and annual financials reports.
YOU WILL ASSIST IN:
- Preparation of Yearend financial statements and providing analysis that facilitate the effective completion of the audit process.
- Filling the annual tax return and Tax inspection analysis, documents and its related works.
- Participate in financial accounting projects as requested
- Adequate experience in a multinational company is preferable.
- Proven experience in investments role with insurance, reinsurance, assets management or other similar background.
- Accounting experience/background would be an advantage.
- Egyptian Nationality
- Working experience certificate in investments
- Proficiency in MS office applications (Excel, PowerPoint etc).
- High Analytical skills with excellent spoken and writing English skills
- The applicant will manage the companies investments as well as the responsibilities of the role as accountant in the financial department.
INTEGRITY. CLIENT FOCUS. RESPECT. EXCELLENCE. TEAMWORK
Our core values dictate how we live and work. We’re an ethical and honest company that’s wholly committed to its clients. A business that’s engaged in mutual trust and respect for its employees and partners. A place where colleagues perform at the highest levels. And a working environment that’s collaborative and supportive.
Diversity & Inclusion. At Chubb we consider our people our chief competitive advantage and as such we treat colleagues, candidates, clients, and business partners with equality, fairness and respect, regardless of their age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or family circumstances.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
About the Company
ACE Insurance MENA Region
The ACE Group of Companies is one of the world's leading global commercial property and casualty insurance and reinsurance organizations, with 16,000 employees worldwide, offices in more than 50 countries, and the ability to do business in more than 140 others.
We take on the responsibility of risk so that our clients can take on the responsibility of making things happen. We call this INSURING PROGRESS.