Job description / Role
About the role
- University degree in IT/Computer Engineering.
- Fluent In English is a Must, French is preferable.
- 2-4 Years of IT Experience.
- Good Analysis Skills.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good Knowledge of network. (CCNA is a Plus)
- Good Knowledge of security.
- ITIL foundation knowledge (certificate is a plus).
- Development using one of this list (Python ,C# ,PHP, Angular, React)
- Experience in 2nd or 3rd level support is a plus.
- Chief Technology Info Office
About the Company
Orange is one of the world’s leading telecommunications operators with sales of 43.5 billion euros in 2022 and 136,000 employees worldwide at 31 December 2022, including 75,000 employees in France. The Group has a total customer base of 287 million customers worldwide at 31 December 2022, including 242 million mobile customers and 24 million fixed broadband customers. The Group is present in 26 countries. Orange is also a leading provider of global IT and telecommunication services to multinational companies under the brand Orange Business.