IT Help Desk
L'Oreal Middle East
Job description / Role
• Troubleshooting and solving client Software and Hardware issues within the plant serving as first point of contact
• Maintain client Software Installations and Upgrades needed.
• Active Directory Domain Management.
• Troubleshooting and resolving basic Network issues.
• Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues.
• Follow-Up IT Helpdesk ticketing system and ensuring that SLA is met based on urgency and priority.
• Train users on basic applications and create needed documentations.
• Assist in basic Server and Network Administration tasks.
• Bachelor degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent experience.
• One or more technical certifications (MCSA, CCNA , A+, Network+, etc.) are preferred.
• 1-3 years of experience in Helpdesk environment.
• Proficiency in English written and spoken is required, French is a plus.
• Customer Centric Mindset.
• Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Decision maker and has the ability to evaluate situations on spot.
• Ability to be on-call for urgent situations.
• Good knowledge in Active Directory is a must.
• Good Knowledge in VMWare Management, VEEAM, Cisco Routing is a plus
• Experience in an industrial plant environment is a plus.
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.