Job description / Role
- Ensure that the SAP Solution covering Finance & Control (FiCo) continue to operate and support the evolving market business requirements.
- Ensure that changes/ updates to the SAP solution that are relevant for the Market are effectively communicated to the Business
A day in the life of
- Diagnose end-user application system-related incidents and take corrective action for the immediate resolution and/or escalate these to the SAP Regional Centre for second level resolution.
- Promote and support effective use of SAP solution, strengthen super user network & provide support to super user and end user community in Finance & Control (FiCo) area
- Collaborate with the Market Business Excellence / End to End Lead colleagues and process owners in assessing emerging market business requirements to align these with SAP Application Implementation processes and 'best practice'
- Identify and define the changes - People, Process & Data, Organization, Technology required to the SAP solution to address new emerging business requirements
- Conduct systems tests to ensure that solutions delivered by SAP solution, address business requirements as defined and specified.
- Implement IT finance/costing solutions in line with market roadmap and support business integration initiatives.
- Identify end-user training requirements and needs arising from change requests and application related incidents, including assistance in the delivery of end-user training.
- Ensure implementation and compliance to corporate standards and guidelines in the area of Information Security.
- Implementing measures that ensures the compliance in the respective functional area.
What will make you successful
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-4 years of experience
- Finance experience is required
- SAP experience is required
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.