Job description / Role
Reporting to the Business Application Support manager, this role's key responsibility is to ensure that the SAP/GLOBE Solution continue to operate and support the evolving market business requirements. Additionally, the Specialist is also to ensure that changes/ updates to the SAP/GLOBE solution that are relevant for the Market are effectively communicated to the Business.
A day in the life of
- Diagnose end-user application system-related incidents and take corrective action for the immediate resolution and/or escalate these to the GLOBE Centre for second level resolution.
- Promote and support effective use of Globe Template, strengthen super user network & provide support to super user and end user community
- Collaborate with the Market Business Excellence / End to End Lead colleagues and process owners in assessing emerging market business requirements to align these with GLOBE Application Template processes and 'best practice'
- Identify and define the changes - People, Process & Data, Organisation, Technology - required to the GLOBE solution to address new emerging business requirements, including the development of functional specifications following from approved GT change requests
- Conduct systems tests to ensure that solutions delivered by Globe address business requirements as defined and specified.
- Identify end-user training requirements and needs arising from change requests and application related incidents, including assistance in the delivery of end-user training.
- Ensuring implementation and compliance to corporate standards and guidelines in the area of Information Security. Implementing measures that ensures the compliance in the respective functional area.
What will make you successful
- Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2 Years support experience in SAP Technical Support
- Minimum Educational Qualification : Bachelor's degree in information systems
- Expertise in configuration, implementation of best practices and knowledge of the latest functionalities available
- Business Analytics : Familiar with reporting tools such as Business Objects , Power BI , WEBI and Data analysis skills..
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex concepts into simple models that can be more easily understood by the general business community
- Bachelor's Degree in IT
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.