Job description / Role
Ensure that the Analytical IT Solution continue to operate and support the evolving MENA market business requirements. Also, support MENA business organizations/teams with guidance, advice and recommendations on digital Security to ensure best in class solutions and activities. Moreover, ensure that changes/ updates to the IT solution that are relevant for the Market and effectively communicated to the Business. And Ensure that the Market and its digital agencies are applying all NestlÃ©-defined IS/IT policies, standards, guidelines and processes to all digital developments/channels/assets.
A day in the life of
- Drive and Support power users/ super user networks on new IT advancements with Business Analytics.
- Support local business organizations/teams with guidance, advice and recommendations on digital Security to ensure best in class solutions and activities.
- Be responsible for compliant inventory and use of local digital assets (including Social Media Channels)
- Be familiar with the Digital Development Process and related existing DSU Services / Tools, workplace Groups, Partnerships
- Ensure compliance of local B2C solutions, systems and data to Nestle standards and policies.
- Ensure Businesses are provided with IT solutions and capabilities.
What will make you successful
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- BI Solutions experience in Power BI, SQL and SAP BO is required
- Certification in Power BI, SAP BO, SSIS, Azure is required
- Working experience on Phyton, PHP, MySQL is preferred
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.