Job description / Role
IT - Tech Majlis Associate - Egypt
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Information Technology (IT)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
Our Information Technology Development team helps develop and supports internal information technology systems and applications for use by all staff levels. You'll help our team develop programmes and applications that cater to PwC's strategic technology needs using your knowledge of technical domains of application.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Create an innovative Technology focssed environment where customer satisfaction is primary.
- Deliver a daily service providing a focal point for customer interaction and support for all hardware and software issues including [but not limited to] client, mobility, wireless, printing, connectivity, applications.
- Maintain/resolve all open incidents/tasks within ticket queue in a timely manner.
- Partner with other IT teams on new technology introduction projects to ensure the site is prepared to deploy, educate and support the new solutions.
- Ensure all business policies and standards around security and compliance are being met by the Tech Lounge service.
- Analyse Tech Lounge performance data and adapt service to better meet business requirements.
- Be a resource and guidance for customers with regard to technology use, PwC working policies and procedures.
- Establish strong, open working relationships with customers at all levels.
- Proactively anticipate, identify and resolve problems, applying knowledge in complex, difficult or stressful situations.
- Effectively communicate and share technical information to audiences at all levels of the organization.
- Drive a culture of change and innovation
- Experience leading a team within a working retail/service environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- High levels of energy and self-motivation
- Enthusiastic around technology and innovation
- Effective problem identification and solutions skills
- Ability to lead from the front and drive a culture of change
- Strong team player and collaborator
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience in delivering a technical support service
- Technical expertise [Windows, Apple Mac, Mobile]
- Experience working in a global organisation
- Proven analytical skills
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.