Job description / Role
• To increase brand share in assigned Chain accounts and build excellent business relationship with customers via concept Selling.
• Develop customer account plan for assigned accounts according to Unilever Food Solutions` strategy to ensure turnover, volume and gross margin target are met
• Improve menu analysis by customer in order to identify both short- and long-term business opportunity together with action plan which is in line with Food Solution strategy/direction
• Implement agreed customer business plans for assigned accounts
• Effectively manage commercial agreements and monitor growth plan with chain accounts
• Gain insight & understanding into chain operators and leverage these commercial insights with channel marketing to create sustainable profitable business for both parties
• Drive Solution / Concept selling via Ideation sessions and manage entire process from initial stage to launch stage.
• Negotiate on price with customer to ensure the total volume and profit target are met.
• Regularly conduct customer business review
• Build up strong relationship with customers by high quality services and solutions
• Coordinate with internal business support from chef, Research & Development, Supply Chain, Channel Marketing and related functions in order to ensure efficient operations to support the business growth agenda
• Compliance with Unilever Code of Business Principles and safety standard
Skills Knowledge & Experience
• Sales experience with FMCG companies or International Restaurants Chain
• Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
• Ability to develop win-win solutions
• University graduate (Business school is preferred)
• English / Arabic is essential
• Incremental reach &Penetration targets
• Value & Volume growth Target
• Trade spend optimization for by XX% versus PY
• Deployment of customer` business plans
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.