Job description / Role
• Implement standards relating to the protection, control, and management of landfill gas.
• Additional areas of responsibility include management and evaluation of landfill gas, gas condensate, etc. when they are a threat to air quality and/or renewable energy projects.
• Participates in the strategy and approval of the operating and capital budget for GCCS as well as procurement and distribution of landfill gas conveyance equipment and materials.
• Direct and manage internal and external (consultant) company resources.
• Manage asset development within the defined geographic area of coverage including: GCCS installation/modifications, compliance monitoring, testing, and reporting program development/change/optimization review.
• Organize and execute routine communications with Market Area and Group management regarding both significant development projects as well as to ensure compliance and consistency with company-wide GCCS and air quality programs.
• Plan, organize and manage GCCS design, construction and operations within a defined geographic area of coverage.
• Under senior management direction, work toward predetermined goals and objectives.
• Participate in communication with local, state, or national internal and external stakeholders to discuss program or project objectives that meet WM objectives of GCCS operations, environmental protection, or performance to reduce compliance costs to the field.
• Support Group Air Program, Legal, and EP Managers in responding to and resolving regulatory NOVs pertaining to LFG/GCCS operations.
• Directors/Managers, EP Managers on GCCS design, construction and operations issues.
• Possess interpersonal skills in developing acceptance of company-wide standards, including leadership, motivational and social skills.
• The coordination of alternative energy projects may include tasks such as oversight of plant operations and wellfield operations, and / or coordination with plant administrators, managers, and supervisors.
• Provide engineering and operational support to ensure the proper operation of existing landfill gas control devices are not affected by the operations of alternative energy projects.
• Attractive Salary Package
Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
• Proven technical project management skills
• Immediate knowledge and aptitude for GCCS design, construction and system operations
• Complete understanding of state and federal regulations, which impact GCCS design and operations
• Advanced computer skills are required
• Valid driver’s license
• Education: High School Diploma or GED (accredited)
• Experience: Ten years of relevant work experience in area of engineering and/or construction specializing in GCCS design, construction, and/or operations and three years of GCCS experience with alternative energy projects (in addition to education requirement).
• Preferred: Prior Project Management experience
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.